- a) This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- c) The domain name www.wealth-clinic.com ("Website"), is owned and operated by Wealth Clinic Pvt. Ltd.("Company") a Private Company limited by shares, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
- a) In order to provide a personalized browsing experience, the Company may collect personal information from you. Additionally, our website may also require you to complete a registration form or seek some information from you.
- b) The User is aware that the Company/Website may automatically track certain information about the User based upon the User's IP address and the User’s behavior on the Website, and the User expressly consents to the same. The User is aware that this information is used to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behavior, to enable the Company/Website to better understand, and cater to the interests of its users. The User is expressly made aware that such information may include the URL that the User visited prior to accessing the Website, the URL which the User subsequently visits (whether or not these URLs form a part of the Website), the User's computer & web browser information, the User's IP address, etc.
3. DIVULGING/SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- a) The User is aware that the Website/Company may share the User's personal information with other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the Website's services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
- b) The User is aware that the Website/Company may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if the Website/Company in good faith believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. The Website/Company may also disclose the User's personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or other third parties if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of its users, or the general public.
4. USER'S RESPONSIBILITY AND CONSENT
- a) The user is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the user password and user identification and other related activities performed by the user. Moreover, the user shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction that involves credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions.
- b) By using the Website and/ or by providing information to the Company through the Website, the User consents to the collection and use of the information disclosed by the User on the Website in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to the User's consent the Company/Website sharing/divulging the User's information, as per the terms contained hereinabove in Section 3 of the Policy.
- a) Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User's credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
- b) The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper usage of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation and performance of this Policy and any disputes arising here from will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution ("ADR") mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
- a) Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below;
- b) Arbitration: In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the state of New Delhi India.
The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India, and that the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.